Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I LOVE YOU AMERICA


You GO TAYLOR HICKS!!!!! Wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

5 Other Freaks Said:

At 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH. You're as obssessed as I am! *high five*

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Seriously, I have watched the show since season two and this year it actually made me physicaly ill at times. Taylor may not be "hot" but he has a personality to die for and really is STAR potential, not just in the now but I really think he could be a LEGEND. Because what makes him good, is his talent and personality.

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Cindy Lee Woods said...

Taylor rocks!!!

For a minute there I was actually afraid there would be another shocker, as in the case of Chris being voted off...

Being new to watching American Idol, had Taylor not won, I would have never watched it again.

YAAAYYYYY for Taylor and American having the good taste to name him the new American Idol.

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Nichan said...

Hey now, Kat has an excellent voice and amazing stage presence. I, too, was a member of Camp Taylor...I was super excited when he won, but let's now make it out like he was the obvious choice here, Kat was damn good.

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

I cannot stand KAT. I think she is horrible. Just my opinion though. I could not even stand to watch her perform on Tuesday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home