Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Sunday, April 09, 2006

4 MORE DAYS & Other things

Thursday I am going to see Kutless, TFK, and Falling Up!!! SWEET! I really can't wait. We are going with Beth and DJ! Hopefully, we will not see any little man(s)- lol.

Easter is at the Dad-in-laws. I love him and I love spending holidays with him. It will be nice.

Then, on 4/20 - the girls weekend in Indi. I love Indi. I used to go every quarter for user group trainings for a software I used to use in non-descrimination testing. Anyway, I stayed at the Crowne Plaze kitty corner to the RCA dome. Across the street from the RCA Dome there is a place called HOT TUNA, that I am scared to go to just because of the name- but I think I can talk Nichan into going, I am hoping they have some fabulous Cali Rolls. That weekend is going to rock! I will however miss the opening day of boating season, so hopefully it is crappy that weekend in MI so I don't miss much.

2 Other Freaks Said:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger Nichan said...

I am so excited I can hardly wait!! I just hope I do well at EL before you come into town...so that I am in a super good mood. I have good feeling about it. But I am still nervous. It would be like having all our prayers answered (well, not all...but certainly the big ones!)

We are going to rock Indy! Hot Tuna here we come. Oh, did I tell you, our hotel is attached to a great big mall with lots of great stores. I am so excited;)

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

You will be AWESOME!!!

I know, I have shopped at that mall several times. It is very long and big. I love it. I have purchased several shoes from the nordstrom that the hotel is attached to. I am soooo looking forward to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home