Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I got this e-mail today

I got this in an e-mail today from Keely.  Kind of  a bizarre thing.  Rather than forwarding I just decided to blog it.
______________________________________
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% plepoe can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

6 Other Freaks Said:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Nichan said...

I have seen this before and it is one freaky mo-fo.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

I know, I can't get over it. I don't know why but it amazes me.

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, do you and matt want to see a movie with us in greenville tonight?? 7:30??

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Email me at beth.murvine@missionindia.org

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

That movie was so weird Beth!

Heather, that is sooo funny. I want to find someone who can't read it. Anyone out there???

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger stuffle said...

That is pretty funny. No problems reading it at all... I will have to e-mail that to my wife.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home