Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

The PC is DEAD

Our One Year Old Computer is Dead!

A week ago lightening struck really close to our house and caused a surge.  It set off our fire alarms.  Our house did not get fried or anything, but since we had a surge and the computer died.  You might be thinking "don't you have a surge protector?" OF COURSE.  It just doesn't work when lightening hits your power lines.  So THANK GOD for home owners insurance, so that we only have to pay half the cost of replacing it.  At any rate I can't blog or play with MySpace much since I can only use my laptop.

Also, I will be in Indianapolis over the weekend hanging out with Nicole.  I will be back Sunday.

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 Other Freaks Said:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger stuffle said...

I hate it when that happens...

Have fun in Indy. Lisa and I go down there for the Brickyard 400 in August. This will be our 4th year.

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Friar Tuck said...

sorry about the storm

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

I used to go to Indy every quarter for a user group meeting of a software I used to use. I love it there. I finally got to go to Hot Tuna - restaurant connected to the Omni, it was AWESOME. Nicole wasn;t fond of hers but I LOVED mine. I usually stayed at the Crowne Plaza(next to the RCA Dome) the Omni is much better.

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Nichan said...

I must say, I truly enjoyed my time in indy! I am just going crazy waiting to hear if I got the job. Keep us in your prayers. We would be so happy if this all worked out for us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home