Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Monster Rabbit - No Joke

This thing is huge, you can read about it here - Monster Rabbit

I soooo have to get me one of these. I am sure Booker and Fritz would not know what to do with themselves. Look how cute he is though. Like a stuffed animal I once had from FAO Schwarz. I just want to hug it and play catch with it, except with carrots not bones. LOL.

5 Other Freaks Said:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Joubert said...

Hug it? I've had a pet rabbit. Even the little ones can be vicious. This one could do some serious damage.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Really? Well so much for that. It is cute anyway. Imagine how many carrots it eats.

 
At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, i thought this was totally hysterical. I copied the picture and emailed it to everyone in my office with a little line that said, "Ok, is it just me, or is this just a LITTLE ridiculous?!?" Then I got a message back from one guy saying, "Yeah, that man's padded shirt IS really weird. And the pocket is like in his armpit. WEIRD." Funny stuff!

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

WOW. LOL that guy must really be into fashion. Although, the pocket is pretty close to his armpit, and that my friend, is very weird.

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Friar Tuck said...

I had a big rabbit growing up. We called him FAT ALBERT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home