Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Myspace

Hmm, I did it and it is done, at least for now. I am not embarrased of it anymore. Thanks to Beth's encouragement.

For all to see:

Baby Blogger on MYSPACE

2 Other Freaks Said:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger Mike Jones said...

Yes!! Myspace is a lot of fun, and not nearly the horrifying, molester in fested sweat shop the media makes it out to be.

Nice to see you there! Thanks for the add.

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger stuffle said...

Yeah. I joined Myspace a while back just to talk to a couple of my cousins.

I don't spend a lot of time on there, but it can be rather adicting...

Here is my profile, if anyone is interested:
http://www.myspace.com/stuffle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home