Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Thursday, September 22, 2005

How Evil are you? Take the quiz to see. I found this on my third favorite(i do have two of my own ya know) Husky's blog - Indy.


Raw evil score: 13.33%

9 Other Freaks Said:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Cindy Lee Woods said...

I am "Accidently Evil. Raw Evil Score 31.11%

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

NICE!!!! LOL! I can't wait to see what Jason is.

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

hmmmm, I guess. I will let you slide. Seeing how this is a relatively evil free website
(check this out)
and I can only pretend to be evil, I wouldn't be able to handle any secretly evil conspiricies against me.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

we are the same, I am not sure what the least evil is, but we are on the low end, mom and christina are accidentaly evil.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

The higher the score the more evil you are lol. I was way off on my prediction that I made on Nichan-isha's Blog.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

YAY, finally the pictures are on. I love it. You certainly DO NOT LOOK that evil in this pic. you should definitely be UNDERCOVA BROTHA EVIL.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger watbull said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger watbull said...

46.67% evil... Creatively Evil... for me. The image at the end says, "You like putting thought into it first, so no one can outdo you. That's really evil."

Yeah... probably true. I prefer to be in control and hate to be outdone.

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Eddie (not T.O.E he already did it) where are you, come take the evil test. PLEASE!!!! It may be childish but it is fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home