Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The EARTHQUAKE PANTS

I have the flu today. I have been sleeping all day. I decided to check my blog and noticed that my cousin reminded me to do a post about something that was is so funny I almost pee my pants everytime I think about it (sorry for the visual.)

Growing up in California you either become very used to having earthquakes or you hear about them everyday somewhere in the state. Those of you from California know what I am talking about. Earthquakes are just a way of life.

My cousin( yep my white trash cuz) has a history of having very active dreams. She once had a dream that Rainbow Bright was chasing her over the rainbow to try and kill her. She also had a dream that Strawberry shortcake was trying to kill her too. Needless to say she couldn't have either of these toys because she was deathly afraid of them.


I am also a very vivid dreamer. When I eat tapioca pudding it is all over, I will have dream after dream of very wierd stuff. Once I had a dream that someone was trying to kill my family, we found a tree and we hid in it, but soon after we were in the tree I left the tree because I needed to go find my baby brother Christopher. I don't know why he wasn't in the tree to begin with but it was a dream, and folks you know that things that occur in dreams don't make a lot of sense. Anyway, the tree squished my family and ate them. I could not believe it. The tree was supposed to be helping us.

In a dream long ago............


There was going to be a huge earthquake, no one knew where to go, it was complete chaos. Where is a building located that could withstand the magnitude of what this earthquake was going to be? No one knew. But because my family is so brilliant, apparently my aunt Sharie-Poo had the foresight to come up with a very important item before this earthquake occured. Earthquake PANTS. PANTS THAT COULD PROTECT YOU FROM ANY EARTHQUAKE ANYWHERE. JUST put them on an you would be invisible to the devastation of the earths trembles. And there was enough for everyone. The earthquake started and there was a mad rush to put the earthquake pants on.

Hmmm I guess having earthquake pants is better than having an earthquake IN your pants. ROFLMA!!!!!!

Remember you can get your very own EARTHQUAKE PANTS for $29.99 or 2 FER Fitty!!!

7 Other Freaks Said:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Thanks. Nope I don't mind, I will link you too.

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Sorry to hear about you with the Flu, please get well soon.

Dreams are weird, actually my sister "Always N the Middle" posted awhile back about varies meanings. Not sure where she found this but it was interesting.

http://alwayzinmiddle.blogspot.com/2005/08/dreamin.html Aug 6 post!

The Earthquake pants sounds like a great infomercial....perhaps an idea that people will buy....some will buy anything....just go to ebay....(smiling)...That was funny about your cousin and aunt.

Thinking of you! (smiling)

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Ed said...

A long time ago, I had to take a drug for an illness that as a side effect listed intense dreaming. By the time I had finished the week of taking that drug, I was literally doing everything possible just to stay awake so I didn't have to dream. Some of those dreams I have blogged about them in my blog archives and to this day, some twenty years later, they are still very vivid.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger watbull said...

Hi, Sarah! I'm sorry that you have the flu. It seems that the sniffles, and such, is going around. I, myself, am so plugged up that I can't breath through my nose. But, the flu is much worse than that. I wish you a speedy recovery.

I posted about dream earlier this month. It's stories like these that make me wish that I could experience dreams. But, I never have... not even a childhood nightmare.

You know... I wonder if your cousin's dreams might not have been dreams... hmmmm.... I always thought that Rainbow Bright and Strawberry Shortcake put on too good of innocent acts. I've always suspected that both were, in fact, terribly evil. (tee hee)

Earthquake pants sounds like something that would be on that new show that I've seen advertised... some reality show where people compete against one another's whacky inventions.

PS: I eMailed you the other day, but then thought that maybe I hadn't used a very descriptive subject line and you might not have known that it was me.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Jillian said...

LMAO...Now thats funny. thanks for visiting my blog. I love yours. I live very close to Both Chico & Sacramento. I work alot and keep busy it keeps my mind off the pain!!!! LOL

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger pappy said...

Hope your feling better.

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Ok, this is probably to late and I have new posts so everyone is probably not going to read my response to the comments but it would be rude if i didn't respond.

Grandma - well, I think at the time we did tell you because I remember you laughing with us, but you know it has been like 10 years and we all forgot about it too. So now that we are blogging you will ALWAYS be informed. Unless of course the power goes out.

Cuz - maybe you are right I bet they did smoke to much. Remember the sailor pants they used to wear LOL I might do another post about that.

Suzie - as always you are so sweet. i will check out your sis' site. Also I completely forgot about Ebay. I am going to be so rich. I will share with everyone.

Abbey - I will go check out your archives. I love hearing about dreams. I took a medicine called dostinex, it says you can have terrible dreams.

Beth - LOL. I actually read your post about dreams, I think It was right before I left my first comment on your page. Also, just look at smug little rainbow brite, deep down we down she is a KILLA!

Jill - thanks for stopping by, I will come and visit you often. I am glad you had a good laugh.

Pappy - thanks! I appreciate it.

Eddie - thank you. I just want you to know that your abortion pic really made me think about my position on abortion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home