Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Sunday, September 11, 2005

EXTRA EXTRA - TO FAMILY MEMBERS

My mom will not be posting or answering e-mails for the next week. She will have limited access to her PC. DO not worry though - she is moving to Michigan this Saturday. Her ticket was purchased this evening. I will be picking her up on Saturday night. I AM SO EXCITED!

3 Other Freaks Said:

At 5:46 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Sorry I didn't call you last night, but I didn't get off the phone until 10:00 and I went straight to sleep. I will call you tonight.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Nichan said...

You didn't mention this at the wedding! How excited you must be. When did this happen? What city will she be living in? Is the rest of your family coming too? Don't you have a stepdad and brothers?

Fill us in!

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

It happened last night. It is a good thing and a bad thing. My brother Chris is staying in CA. My Step Dad is not coming. My mom will be staying with me for awhile. I will tell you more in an e-mail.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home