Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Monday, September 12, 2005

Republicans and Democrat - Best Friends Always


Ster (R-MI) and Nichan(D-MA)
If you weep, I will weep with you, If you sing for joy the rest of us will lift our voices too, But no matter what you feel inside, there's no need to pretend. That's the way it is in this circle of friends.

11 Other Freaks Said:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Nichan said...

We look so per-ty!! Greg looks so mmmm-drunk. Haha! Did we tell you he "unloaded" his dinner in front of my parents home in their bushes. What a weirdo!

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

LOL - Yeah. I am not surprised. I think you should use the picture I am going to e-mail you for your profile. I took some good ones of you. I am putting them on ofoto tomorrow. I just got done renaming them all. There are over 150. LOL - Should we use SEPIA??? hmmm. Tell T.O.E to add his pic. If he needs help, help him. He can use the one with roses behing his ears. LOL.

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger watbull said...

Oh, my! Your new profile photo looks so different from the one that was there previously!

These photos are really, really good!

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

That other pic was taken in July - heart of Summer. I get really blonde with having a boat, but I also highlighted it blonde.

This is my fall/winter straight/non-highlighted hair. Also I do not have lipstick on so I look very pale, I am wearing my hair curly tomorrow so I might take a different pic but my mom is coming to the airport on Sat, so I need her to recognize me.

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Nichan said...

I am working on it Ed...I haven't had any spare time to figure it out...your patience is appreciated.

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

United we should stand! It is funny because I lean slightly to the right and so many think I lean farther! (smiling)

Since entering the blog world, I have found MANY of my new friends and/or readers are Democrats.....well to add to that My MOM is a die-hard one and has been all her life, but a Southerner on issues NOT like a Far left Radical though.

I have toned down my last few years of moving direction, because I truly started looking at each issue that I totally believe in. Found I agree more with the right, but there are a few issues that the other side supports....so with saying that I feel comfortable now hanging out more....with new friends that are on both sides, just can't tolerate the extreme far left radicals....all this not including my most loved MoM.

Just because I support our President and being a Christian ones assume that I am one thing when I am not....actually I am a sinner, not perfect and believe according to what my heart tells me on most issues.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Perfectly said suzie!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Personaly, I cannot wait until you have a picture. C'mon Nichan.

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Nichan said...

Eddie...

Did I mention I have a child and a full time job? I will get to your stinkin' photo when I get to it! Arghhh

Sorry, not really irritated with you eddie, just with my job...and only today...it isn't always this crazy.

But...if I may rant for a second...I have to complete a formulation report for the FDA which has become a nearly impossible task. I also am responsible for all the formulation memo (mini reports crammed with data) for one of our projects that is being headed up in San Diego. For these reports I must also generate all the data...not an easy task.

Then, on Monday when I came back from vacation, my supervisor mentioned we were going to prepare some nanosuspensions for a particular compound and as I was the expert (I developed a protocol while at Pfizer) could I take this project over? As a person who is incapable of saying "no" I simply smiled and said "sure".

So, for those who don't know what a nanosuspension is and why it is useful I will explain (bare with me).

A nanosuspension is a suspension (meaning particles are supsended in a vehicle and not dissolved like in a solution)in which the particles are sub-micron or nanometer sized particles. This is incredibly tiny. The usefulness of this is when you come up against a compound that has fairly decent permeability (meaning it is able to penetrate the membrane) but has very poor solubility (otherwise it would be a solution). Decreasing the compound's particle size makes for more rapid dissolution and therefore increases bioavailability. Whew! Ok, hope I didn't bore you.

Now, back to why my job sucks today...I have made 16 of these suspensions to test various vehicles for stability (chemical and physical). So I have spent the last 3 days measuring the particle size and zeta potential (charge) of these suspensions. Which means I have been sitting at the same instrument for THREE DAYS. I am doing multiple dilutions and at last count I have made over 100 measurements. I haven't even begun to make sense of the data as I am still collecting it.

So, it is now 5:40 and I am sitting here at my instrument waiting for my next sample to run (which is why I am writing on the blog). I have about 20 more tonight and then I can finally go home.

So...when do I get to join a union? Haha!

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Ni-chan -as always I love to hear your science Jargon. It is great and interesting. That sucks you have so much on your plate. We can create our own union. A union where we make the EMPLOYER buy all our shoes, clothes and purses, as a form of overtime, every hour we get a choice of 1 of the above. Sounds good to me.

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

T.O.E - I can put your pic up for you. It will take me five minutes. I will send you an e-mail.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home