Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Fabulous Wedding!!! Take this test first.....

So we went to the best wedding ever this weekend (not better than ours though) and it was the most fun I think I have ever had. It was for Danielle & Steve (Nicole's Sister). WE HAVE AWESOME PICS AND STORYS TO TELL. But that will be in a couple days. I have to get all the pictures organized.

For now though, ANOTHER test :), My cousin sent me this "Disposition Test.” Plante & Moran uses personality tests like this to analyze whether an individual will fit into the culture that we pride ourselves on. This is one of a series of tests you would take if you were going to apply for a position at Plante. I have been through this testing to determine what I should go to school for. The testing helps you understand that types of things you will excel at. FOR THE RECORD, I am an ISTJ personality.

Here are my results for this TEST (GO AHEAD TAKE IT):
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

YOU ARE A GAURDIAN

Guardians, are the cornerstone of society, for they are the temperament given to serving and preserving our most important social institutions. Guardians have natural talent in managing goods and services--from supervision to maintenance and supply--and they use all their skills to keep things running smoothly in their families, communities, schools, churches, hospitals, and businesses.

Guardians can have a lot of fun with their friends, but they are quite serious about their duties and responsibilities. Guardians take pride in being dependable and trustworthy; if there's a job to be done, they can be counted on to put their shoulder to the wheel. Guardians also believe in law and order, and sometimes worry that respect for authority, even a fundamental sense of right and wrong, is being lost. Perhaps this is why Guardians honor customs and traditions so strongly--they are familiar patterns that help bring stability to our modern, fast-paced world.

Practical and down-to-earth, Guardians believe in following the rules and cooperating with others. They are not very comfortable winging it or blazing new trails; working steadily within the system is the Guardian way, for in the long run loyalty, discipline, and teamwork get the job done right. Guardians are meticulous about schedules and have a sharp eye for proper procedures. They are cautious about change, even though they know that change can be healthy for an institution. Better to go slowly, they say, and look before you leap.

Guardians make up as much as 40 to 45 percent of the population.

The Four types of Guardians are:
Supervisors (ESTJ) Protectors (ISFJ) Inspectors (ISTJ) Providers (ESFJ)

Which one are you?

13 Other Freaks Said:

At 3:42 AM, Blogger Cindy Lee Woods said...

Ok Sarah, I took this test the other night, Chrissy sent it to me. AGAIN I ended up with the same results as you. Is that weird or cool? Your brother Chris' said he is an Artisian. By the way I wanted to put my results up but could not get it to copy. How did you get yours to? Love ya..

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Mom - I am not surprised that you ended up as a Guardian. You and I have the same work ethic. It is only one part of your personality profile. We both have a tendency to follow the rules, and we don't really B.S. I Think it is very cool. We are similar in a lot of ways.

To your COPY question : Have you downloaded the "Blogger for MS WORD?" If not go here and download it
Blogger for Word

After you do that open word, go to the window where your result are

go up to edit
click select all
paste into word
select all again (in the word doc)
go to format
select Boarders and Shading
Select all and apply to Table
then you have to open a new word doc and go into each row of the table and cut the text out and place in the new word doc (blogger does not support tables. After you have cut all the teaxt and pasted in the new doc, go to publish. If you want to edit the new post go to your dasboard and edit it.

It sounds like it is hard but it isn't. If you still have your cell phone you can call me today and I can walk you through it. I think you have nights and weekends.

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Joubert said...

I'm a guardian too. Maybe most conservatives are.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger watbull said...

Indeed... I, too, am a Guardian.

I've previously taken a test similar to this one... before I got a job processing paperwork for the Department of Justice. I am an ESTJ (Extraverted - Sensing - Thinking - Judging; or Extraverted Thinking with Introverted Sensing)personality. My primary mode of living is focused externally, where I deal with things rationally and logically. My secondary mode is internal, where I take things in via my five senses in a literal, concrete fashion.

Sounds like the wedding was blast!

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

ok Beth, we are extremely similar, I am actually an EXPRESSIVE ISTJ. I pulled my test results out so I could clarify what an ISTJ is - Introverted, Sensing, Thinking & Judging.

ISTJs are dependable, realistic, and practical. They remember and use facts and want things clearly and logically stated. They are thourough, systematic, hard working and careful with particulars.

In crisis, they are calm and composed. They perservere in the face of adversity.

They have a profound respect for procedures, THEY ASSEMBLE FACTS TO SUPPORT THEIR EVALUATIONS :) and communicate facts in an objective way.

People can count on them to notice what needs to be done and follow through in a careful, methodical and timely manner.

My top three professions where:
1-Accounting
2-Human Resources
3Public Administration (Any form of government office.

This is no joke people. I have been through extenstive testing and it is completely accurate. It totally helps you see what you are great at.

 
At 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm an idealist. That makes a lot of sense. What surprised me with accuracy was the line on mine that read, "If you are dishonest, you beat yourself up harshly." (paraphrased) That's soooo true. Does this mean I shouldn't be an accountant?

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Deborah, no - it just means you shouldn't LIE. LOL - j/k. I KNOW YOU and know that you are an honest person. My cousin is an idealist too.

No there is about 3 more parts to get an accurate picture of what your interests are. I was just telling Beth what my complete results where since she has had the thorough testing too.

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Nichan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Nichan said...

So, I took this and I am an IDEALIST. Hmmmmm, kinda sounds like me.

Think I will post htis on my blog if you don't mind

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

of course I don't mind Nicole.

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Nichan said...

Sarah,

I am getting tired of looking at my wedding picture for my profile...how do I change this? I forgot.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Create a post with your new pic (don't publish), open a new window and go to blogspot.com, log in and edit profile. Go back to your other window where you are posting the pic, click on - edit html, look forsomething like this (a href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1866/1054/1600/Mitch%20and%20Greg%20again.jpg") copy the http portion and paste into the profile picture box in your profile and save changes. You can just close that other window out since you didn't publish it.

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Nichan said...

thanks! don't delete this...I need to get a good pic of me first;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home