Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Life Changing Pizza Hut Questions


I am still sick, and I don't feel like blogging much today, but

Matt finally updated his blog with some "life changing questions" he got off the little kids pizza hut place matt. LOL.

So I promise to respond to all your comments tomorrow, but until then, please visit Matt's blog and participate.

VISIT MATT HERE TO ANSWER PIZZA HUT QUESTIONS

3 Other Freaks Said:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Ed said...

I'll be posting my answers tomorrow on my blog Recycled Thoughts. Excellent questions and kind of deep when thinking as an adult but fun for a child.

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Hope you feel better soon!!! Bless your heart...it is awful to have the flu.

I have on my blog today, a pic of Ted Kennedy that you will fine hilarious....you may want to check it out for a good laugh!!!

It may help on your recovery! (LOL)

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Abbey - I will check it out.

Suzie - i tried to look at the pic at work and of course the stupid pic was blocked.

Eddie - I feel a lot better today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home