Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Another Something Interesting From Another Wonderous Blog

So their used to be this blog that I read all the time, the link is still to the right. I am hoping he eventually comes back. Madman was his name and venting about the DG was his game. It was awesome. Anyway Suzie, whom I have not had many conversations with, but have enjoyed reading her comments frequently, has a gentleman named MIKE who comments on her blog. I checked his profile out and went to visit his blog. I am impressed. He is under my "politicaly inclined" section, yet I am not quite sure if I should have him there or if I need to create another section. Anyway - he has this link on his page called TRIBES. YOU HAVE TO READ THIS. I AM NOT GOING TO POST THE COMMENTARY HERE (encouraging a little blog surfing here). But please, check out Mikes - Wild at Heart Blog. and THEN DO NOT MISS:

Tribes - EJECT EJECT EJECT!

Also, you might be interested in checking out this blog too - Recycled Thoughts

13 Other Freaks Said:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger Ed said...

Yes, do check out Mike's blog. I can't vouch for the second one listed. That guy is all over the road!

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Good Morning,
Thank you so much for commenting on my site and being the sweet person you are. To my surprise reading your post, you mentioned me (smiling)Appreciate your kind words.

It meant a great deal to me for you to answer on my questions...but more refreshing to meet another Christian out in this world we live in. (smiling) It is looking as if we are all in the minority.

Mike is a new reader of mine, usually as a recent rule I do not quickly add someone to my blogroll until I can read back in their blogs to get a general idea of what type person they are. However in his case, he has commented in great depth on a few issues I have brought to the forefront and with him I was thrilled too to find he is also a very good person. This week has been very fortunate for me to have you two find me....along with a few others.(smiling)
As far another comment, please email me if you catch my drift for an answer.

God Bless you sweetie, you are welcome on my blog anytime and I hope to read more of yours.

Here, been under the weather lately...back to the hospital for more test today so I may or may not have a new post....but hopefully soon.

God Bless you and your family!! (smiling)

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Joubert said...

Eject! Eject! is one of my favorite bloggers. Did you ever read his article, "No Sane Person Wants to Fight a War?"

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

I use to do Employee Benefits Consulting work. 5500 Prep, Restated Plan Documents, NQ Testing for Retirement plans etc. I am still in school though - well I was, until Matt was offered the Accounting Manager/Controller position he has now and we moved to BFE. (He used to work at Plante, then E&Y - he got SOX Training and then went to Delphi) He was an auditor, and almost all our great friends our auditors. Wohoooo! We also have friends in the tax department, but they don't speak the audit language (LOL) Now I work with the Governmental and Non-Profit groups in our East Lansing office. I am the assistant to the Governmental and Non-profit Practice Partners. I love it. I seem to do more marketing stuff though - proposals and such. I need to go back to school to finish and get my license, I have about a year and a half left. I had to move into an admin position because the EBC group didn't have any need to be in Lansing. Matt was presented with an opporunity that most people at his age do not get. I didn't mind putting my career on hold for him. Doing what I do now, I get paid very well, to almost do a hobby. I love the Governmental sector. It is fascinating to read their financial statements. Does this mean I can talk about GASB, FASB, GAAP, AICPA, Sarbanes,trial balances, bank confirmations, attorney confirmations, trial balances, Agreed Upon Procedures, Prior Period adjustments (PAJE), Bond revenue, Cash Flows, Accumulated Depreciation etc. with you. LOL??

Also, do you get the Journal of Accountancy? Leslie Murphy - one of our firm managing partners is on the cover. She is the new Chair of the AICPA and She has some serious balls. PS - just so everyone knows, Matt and I just recruited a manager level Associate into the Firm as a PARTNER, which is awesome. Eddie do you know anything about Plante & Moran?

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Patrick, I just read it. I left a comment on your blog, but OMG that is crazy. I seriously thought it was refering to the current president and this present time. Amazing how regardless of the date, there will always be people who think they are smarter than the president, and that they know what is best for the country. Amazing. Thanks for linking that on my page. I want everyone to see it.

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Joubert said...

I thought you'd enjoy it, Sarah

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Mike Jones said...

Wow, thanks for the kind comments, Sarah. I'm really pleased and honored that you added me to your links. I'll certainly return the favor since I think we're in the same general philosophical ball-park!

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Mike, no problem. There are a lot o readers of my blog, who will no doubt visit yours.

T.O.E. "Did you eat paint chips when you where a kid?" Or "Richard, Have you been wacthing Spanctra Vision"?

Suzie - I am not sure what all is going on with your health, but there are a lot of peeps on this page who are christians, and they will no doubt pray for you, for whatever is going on. I have been busy so i have not been able to completely respond to your comments the way I want to so, this weekend look for an e-mail from me. (Mom, Deborah, & Grandma, be the prayer warriors I know you are and have who ever you can pray for Suzie's health)

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Nichan said...

PDeezy...I can't comment on your blog! what's up with that?

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Nichan said...

Are you guys coming for Thanksgiving??? I really would LOVE for you to come!!

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

I don't know with my mom being here, she might want to spend it together since we have not had one together in about 7 years. We will talk about it though.

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

In ref to your post and wonder, email me personally and you will get the answer.
Your friend, Suzie (smiling)

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Thank you so very much for all PRAYERS....God Bless you all!! I so much appreciate us becoming friends and me finally finding others that are Christains too!

May God Bless all of you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home