Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Blog Overboard - TWO PARTS

PART 1
So, I created blogs for Fritz and Booker on Dogster.com. Please look under the links to right called "My Husband, kids and such!" I know it is probably way overboard, but if you go look at the pictures you will see why I do it. They are just toooo adorable. Mom - I am sure you will get a blast out of it.

CAT LOVERS (Greg, Nicole & Andrea) - you can also do this on Catster.com


PART 2
Also - as a result of all the recent hurricane stuff, I am going out on a limb here - and I would say that, we are most likely living in the END TIMES. If you don't believe it, that is your choice. I do, however, believe it. What makes me even more certain, is that in a time of dire emergency, people are raping, shooting at, and trying to force themselves into power in a flooded, devastated and basically annihilated area of our country.

If you ever question whether God really exists check out this video "STEPS TO PEACE WITH GOD"- by Billy Graham and explore the rest of that website. Knowing God has nothing to do with being terrible person - honestly, every single person on this earth is imperfect (even if you would like to think you are perfect and if that is the case, you probably do not have a lot of friends!) Knowing God is about knowing that you have been set free from all the sorrow and pain that you have ever felt. There is no joy that could ever be felt that is like that of knowing that GOD IS ON YOUR SIDE! If all of a sudden there are millions of people missing from the world, PLEASE KNOW IT WAS NOT AN ALIEN ABDUCTION - AND BE SURE TO READ THIS - HOLY CRAP WHERE IS EVERYONE? & WHAT DO I DO NOW?

Now - if you are are a Christian already, Please check out Kirk Cameron's (yes from growing pains) CALL TO ACTION - THE WAY OF THE MASTER

That is all folks. You may think I am crazy but it is ok. I KNOW WHERE I AM GOING AND I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING. I LOVE EVERYONE who reads this blog, even if you disagree with me. Christianity is about love - the love of a man, who died on a cross, and rose on the third day. Check out Joel Osteen.

Life is about questioning, and getting answers to questions.

6 Other Freaks Said:

At 12:07 AM, Blogger Cindy Lee Woods said...

Fritz and Booker are so beautiful and have gotten so big. I love their new websites.
I also whole heartedly agree with you on the rapture being closer than people think. Good idea adding that if millions of people disappear don't believe it was aliens, or even some kind of nuclear thing. It's just what believers have been trying to tell others for a long. So when it happens, to those who thought their family or friends nuts... Remember what you heard and know what really happened.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger PackerPundit said...

okay wait a tic... they have blogs for pets now???

acccccck!
I cant wait to read my cats rant about not enough tuna in their cat food... maybe an entire blog on the virtues of longer naps upside down with the sun shining on them!
Romey acccck

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Yup, my dogs are like clowns with four legs, and they have plenty to talk about. - It's funny - C'mon you know it is, and be sure to link your cats page on my comments so my dogs can be your cats friends, LOLOL.

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

I have taken notice that more and more these things are happening in areas that are known for disobedience (Fat Tuesday, etc.) I didn't quite expect the replies on my blog that I got about Billy Graham's daughter's statement, but she is so true.

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Some people really hate christians and like to point out how illogical things are, but they don't really look at what they believe or what they are saying when they respond. I think God is trying to get people's attention but I don't think he is punishing people. I think that he is quiet when as a nation we turn our backson him - like she said. Why should he help those who disregard him? There will always be those that disagree, but that is the way free will goes. I liked your post. I think It is great that you posted something you believed in. Keep it up. I wish Madman would come back too.

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Joubert said...

Hi Sarah,

I guess I should make blogs for my four pampered pooches, two insane cats and two filthy canaries. (Yes, canaries can sing but, boy, are they dirty.

I've put a link to your blog on mine. I have no idea about "end times" but it's interesting to read your opinions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home