Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Friday, September 23, 2005

HA HA HA HA LOLOL LMAO

Ok I know you guys visit our friend Greg's Northshire Abbey Blog, BUT YOU HAVE TO GO VISIT IT NOW AND SEE THE FREAKIN HILARIOUS PICTURES OF Alan Colmes, Nader, and Kerry.

I have been LAUGHING AT THIS SINCE HE POSTED IT.

THE BEST PART IS HIS description at the bottom.

2 Other Freaks Said:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger mihemija said...

I know this is way off subect but I saw on one of Nicole's post that you had some good pictures of the wedding. I was wondering if you had them posted somewhere where I could view them or if you could send me some?? We have no pictures and are in dire need of some. Can you help me out?? If it's too much then don't worry about it.Thanks, Heather

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Hi Heather

Send me your e-mail address and I will mail them to you.

Bstermyster@sbcglobal.net

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home