Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Friday, September 23, 2005

Gonna Get a Lil' Political Again

So I was checking out Pappy's site, and I read his most recent post on George Soros (the Biggest Creep to ever walk the earth) and there was a comment from Free Agency Rules. NOW, I want you to visit both pages when you have a chance, but more importantly, I want everyone to go to Free Agency Rules and check out his side bar, you are looking for the "Important Documents" Section.

This Section of his sidebar has links to

The US Constitution
Federalist Papers
The Law
Declaration of Independence
Bill of Rights
Amendments 11-27

Every American should be familiar with these documents and I think it is so wonderful that he has them all in one convienent place.

Toodles.

9 Other Freaks Said:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Ed said...

I have all those in my sidebar along with a few others that I think are very important. One is George Washington's farewell address and the other is the story behind the Star Spangled Banner. That last one is an extremely moving speech written (mp3 version too) by an unknown author. I suspect that the author took some liberties to make the story interesting but to this day I can't read it without tears in my eyes.

I have a dream of one day going to the public park on the 4th of July and playing it over and over until more people hear it.

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Sorry I missed it on your page, I guess I didn't go far enough down on your sidebar. That is such a great idea.

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Ed said...

That's what I thought when I put them on there. I kept referring to them anyway.

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger pappy said...

Thanks for your comments you are to sweet

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger watbull said...

I don't see a sidebar at Free Agency Rules. Am I a retard? I do think that having those links are a good idea, though. Maybe I'll add them to mine.

Firefox may protect from viruses. But, what I was talking about on my blog were not viruses, per se. I was referring to the VERY irritating adware and spyware, and such.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger watbull said...

Haha! Never mind. The sidebar is back at Free Agency Rules. He must have been doing some editing.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Pappy, I have to give shout outs to people from Sactown. Plus you always have some great stuff.

Eddie, yeah. I hate DSL but I live in the boonies now and it is all I can get. I would rather have cable. Firefox huh, I will have my hubby look into that. We are protected but it is a pain in tha A%$!

Beth, I still need to figure out what the deal is with the adware and spyware. Glad you found it, but Ad Abbey also has it too, either way. I like how FAR has his elected peeps on the sidebar too, I want to do that but I don't have time to figure out how to do all this stuff. Someday.....probably not until after taz season though.

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger Free Agency Rules said...

Ster,

Thanks for the kind words. Also thanks for the "tunes" to listen to while I visit.

Love Rock-n-Roll, New-County, and can't stand rap except for 3 or 4 songs.

I will be linking your site on mine.


FAR.

 
At 4:39 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

FAR,

Thanks! And Stay tuned for more music.

I used to love Rap. I have changed a lot in 7 Years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home