Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Saturday, September 24, 2005

BABY Got Book


Ok, so at the begining of spring the radio station I listen to, played this song. I wanted to e-mail everyone about it but I never got around to it. Now with this blog, I can put it in one spot and if you want to see you can.
It is a christian remake of my grandma's all time favorite rapper (j/k grandma I know if you had your choice Sir-Mix-A-Lot would have been stoned and you would have married LL). Anyway, I find this remake to be HERLARIOUS YO! It is NOT making fun of christianity, it is actually really good.

So check out the video

Baby Got BOOK (bible)

By Dan Smith the White Boy DJ

2 Other Freaks Said:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

I am impressed you have seen the original too. LOL. My grandma hated that video, she always threatened that she was going to go throw up when it was on. She will like this version.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Ok, that cracked me up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home