Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Monday, October 03, 2005

This might be boring - sorry.


So MSU lost. It really sucks. All you winners out there should start praying that I do not start supporting your team because if I do they will lose. It is just the way it is. Whatever team I want to win LOSES. So a bit of advice, DON'T MAKE ME MAD BECAUSE I CAN RUIN THE SEASON FOR ANY SPORT OF YOUR FAVORITE TEAM AT ANY TIME. BEWARE!!!!!


I attempted to play my first round of Golf (in seven years) yesterday. Apparently the game of golf is supposed to be played like Nascaar here in MI. The faster the better. (For those who like to play speed rounds that is probably why you suck.) This will not keep from playing, I will just play with those who want to become good and want to teach me the correct way. My brother was really patient and was trying to help me. He realized that even though I generally know how to swing a club, after seven years, I was gonna need some help with my stance. Thanks to him for the patience. What a good brother!

9 Other Freaks Said:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger Cindy Lee Woods said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW good job Jason, and good job Sarah letting everyone know what a patient brother you have.
Love you lots!

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Don't be negative, maybe next week a Big Win! (smiling)God wants you to think positive and see it happening beforehand! (smiling)

Your brother sounds like a gem! I am like you I need help with the golf game...haven't played in a long time. These days it seems everyone is in a hurry...it is not just there. People should practice patience...I try...hopefully that counts.

You are a sweet person - May God Bless you!!!!!!

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Mom - he is not patient with himself, but he was with me. Which is nice.

Suzie, thanks. It just gets annoying when every team that I support loses. I am a very patient person when it comes to teaching. I love it. I don't like to be in a hurry when I am being taught something. You are so sweet. Thanks for trying to cheer me up, well not trying, but actually cheering me up.

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Nichan said...

I believe a "GO WOLVERINES" is in order here!!

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger watbull said...

Can you believe that I've never even held a golf club in my entire life? Come to think of it, I've never held a bowling ball or a tennis racket, either.

To me, golf has always looked WAY more frustrating than relaxing. I can't bowl because I might break a nail (yes... I take my fingernails VERY seriously). And, tennis is just WAY too much herky-jerk running back and forth.

*roflmao*

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Cutie B - you do not want to play a speed round as a beginner, it sucks. I personally, think of golf as a gentlemans game of skill and relaxation too. That is why I wanted to take it up again. I love being on the course. And...I want to be able to participate in ALL the free outings with our clients.

Beth - I can believe it, there are a lot of people who are not even remotely interested in it. I have a bowling ball, but I hate bowling. I was on league with my dad as a bonding experience. I hated it. Not sure why. A friend I went to school with was a state champ tennis player named Sarah Proctor, she tried to teach me, but I could not hang. My nails are short and I can't keep them up like somepeople, I am to active and I break nails all the time.

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Cindy Lee Woods said...

Just so everyone knows, Sarah and Matt have an anniversary coming up in TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you guys.

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Thanks mom! Remember how it was like 32 degrees when you guys where here.....it was 85 today. gotta love Michigan weather.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Just a hello plus a request, if time permits...if you need cheering up...too!

PLEASE read a link I just added to my latest post. It is in ref: to a single Christian Mom that is a Katrina hurricane survivor from N.O. you will not regret nor forget.

Hope you are smiling today! (smiling)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home