Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

#14 U of M vs #11 MSU.....GO GREEN~

The Spartans play the Wolverines on Saturday. This is the BIG game for Michiganders. Spartans are 4-0 as of now. They rank in the top ten nationaly in both passing and rushing. Drew Stanton, the MSU QB is ranked first in the nation in passing efficiency.

MSU IS GOING TO KICK THE CRAP OUT OF MAZE & BLUE

See the post below for some very entertaining pics of Matt and his Spartan Enthusiasm. Keep in mind these pics were taken at 10:00 am. Ahhhhh GOOD TIMES.

11 Other Freaks Said:

At 2:16 AM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Sounds like you are a football fan like me....so cool!! I am a TIGER though...War Eagle..not same division but what the heck...last year we were up there...but a young team this year...our best seniors are now playing w/ the pro's - two of them in Florida..one of them w/the Dolphins.

Thanks for the nice comments lately, you are so sweet. I have tons to catch up on over here. Going to bed now, will be gone for a few days....but did post a pic and open for good or bad comments...hoping good though..(smiling)See ya when I return. Take care!!! (smiling)

 
At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah,
First I want to say GO USC TROJANS! Now that, that is out of the way I must say I will have to side with your husband on this one with "state" seeing how USC kicked the crap out of the Wolverines a couple years back, when they (USC) should have been in the National Championships. However the BCS saw it fit to place Oklahoma in that game. Well Oklahoma did a good job showing society two years in a row that the BCS was wrong. Anyways I hope that you and Matt are doing well and for the game this week I will not only be cheering from my "Trojans" but I will be yelling for "State".

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Ave - so good to hear from you. I was getting worried. Everyone knows BCS is a bunch of bull. I think most of us agree with that.

E-mail me soon, so I can make sure I still have your most up to date e-mail address.

You are in Iraq now?

 
At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah,
WOW that was a quick reply. I have been e-mailing your yahoo acct but i guess you have not been getting it so i tried this blog thing. cruzaj15@yahoo.com is my acct. i am not in iraq. i leave in feb. we are really busy with workups though. i am gone 2.5 weeks of every month till we leave doing work ups.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Nichan said...

Mijamom! We are total agreement here...Spartans Stink! Wolverines ROCK! Michigan beat State HANDS DOWN (unless you want to go into agriculture...but who wants to do that?) The University of Michigan has a TOP TEN Medical, Law, Business and Engineering school. State doesn't even come close (not even in the top 100). So, dare I ask who cares if State is having a good year with football...inevitably, they will hail to victors once again!!!

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger watbull said...

Ack! College football! I hate college football! *ducks*

I absolutely forbid football in my house more than 1 day per week. Tom gets Sunday... he's got to go out to see Monday night games. So, no college football!

Besides, if baseball or hockey aren't showing, I'm not interested in sports much. Heck. I can even take NASCAR over football! Hehehehe....

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

LOOK - all I really care about is that I get to wear jeans and a t-shirt with the sparty's on it to work tomorrow. That is enough to be excited about because in a "professional" environment that is a rarity.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Nichan said...

I work in a professional environment, but we are allowed to wear jeans on Friday (prolly not the tshirt, but jeans)...I think you need to revolt against management...Casual Friday Rock!

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Nichan said...

I meant they should wear jeans whenever they want. Of course it isn't a revolt if they have permission to wear them! Duh!

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

I agree a revolt would be nice, but since we have to go out for bid to win the recurring work of our clients - and public accounting wouldn't really be considered "CORPORATE AMERICA"......and our clients have completed surveys indicating that they don't like their auditors/CPAs to dress business casual - we are lucky if we get to wear Khakis. Since our clients pay the big bucks and come into our offices for meetings daily, we pretty much do what they want us to. SUCKS FOR ME, but I do get 5 weeks paid time off plus holidays so I will consider that as a happy alternative to wearing jean

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Nichan said...

Michigan won!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home