Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Friday, September 30, 2005

The Return of the Mac! Nosaj NR Sarip.


without further ado......

Jason has created some posts now, and I think he was letting of some steam. I checked it out and I figured I would remind everyone since it has been like 15 days since his last post. I did my sisterly duty by advertising his update here - he is one funny cat.

CLICK THE PICTURE TO HIT HIS PAGE.

2 Other Freaks Said:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

You are the sweetest....I can not thank you enough for looking out for me too...just love ya.

Friends like you, I wish we all lived closer. You are appreciated very much and God Bless you.

Left you a note, YOU ARE A SWEETHEART...will check out the link...(smiling) Have a wonderful Sunday.

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Deborah Broadway said...

Ahh, see... now I remember why your brother rocks AND ESPECIALLY why your family rocks!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home