Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

FYI

Due to something that is happened on Nicole's blog, I want everyone to KNOW:

IF YOU SAY SOMETHING IS UNCHRISTIAN, and you bring your politics into it I WILL ANALYZE EVERY SINGLE WORD YOU SAY and I WILL PUT MY TWO SENSE IN.

I AM NOT ATTACKING ANYONE! ALSO FYI - YOU CAN VISIT ANY OF THE BLOGS I GO TO (THEY ARE ALL LISTED ON THE RIGHT) AND READ ANY COMMENTS I HAVE WRITTEN. They are not VULGAR, MEAN OR JUDGEMENTAL. GO AND READ them. I DISAGREE WITH LIBERALS and if that is JUDGMENTAL, then WE ARE ALL GOING TO HELL! Oh wait, I forgot that is why JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE AGAIN ON THE THIRD DAY!

I AM NOT LIBERAL, I WILL NEVER BE A LIBERAL! I AM A CONSERVATIVE. I BELIEVE IN WAR. I THINK CINDY SHEEHAN SHOULD SHUT UP. A lot of people have lost loved ones, I am sorry for her. MY BEST FRIEND WAS KILLED WHEN I WAS 15. I KNOW what loss is like. I DO NOT KNOW what it is like to lose my son or daughter, but my dad was in the ARMY and if my dad died, I know he would have died doing something he loved. HE WAS IN DESERT STORM AND if you are not in the MILITARY you have no idea what goes on. I WOULD, HOWEVER, NOT try to become rich or famous by milking the media for everything it is worth.

I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT ALL YOUNG PEOPLE IN THE MILITARY ARE THERE ONLY TO BE ABLE GET AN EDUCATION. IF YOU BELEIVE THAT, then START TAKING POLES OF YOUR FRIENDS IN THE MILITARY.

I DON'T DELETE COMMENTS - N-O-N-E go check my Words from the LORD blog, I WAS TOLD TO F-OFF by someone I HAVE NEVER EVEN VISITED.

THERE ARE SEVERAL LIBERALS IN MY LIFE WHO I LOVE VERY MUCH.

ANYTHING ELSE, OH YEAH - I DON'T CARE IF THE PERSON I AM DEBATING IS A FAMILY MEMBER OF A FRIEND OR NOT - IF THAT PERSON CLAIMS TO LIKE TO DEBATE, THEN IT IS ON. OH WAIT, they only like to debate if they can get down and dirty but I guess I can't because I claim to be a christian so I have to just take this BS etc. etc.

IF YOU POST A COMMENT HERE - BE PREPARED FOR PEOPLE TO DISAGREE WITH YOU!

19 Other Freaks Said:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger Nichan said...

I don't remember anybody making any comments about your blog. You are referring to comments you made on MY blog. Stand on your principles all you want, but if you are going to come over to liberal land and stand on your principles you better practice what you preach. By the way, when I say you I mean conservatives in general, not you in particular. You are still my girl:)

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

I mean I, and I am saying I till the day I DIE. It isn't about my blog, it is about me and beliefs. But - I am letting people know I don't delete comments and you can say whatever you want here but EVERYONE who does - should be prepared for disagreement if it is political or religious in nature.

I POSTED IT HERE BECAUSE I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW WHAT I STAND FOR AND I AM NOT MAKING ANYMORE COMMENTS - LIKE I said I Wouldn't -on that particular post on your page -which is keeping my word (to my friend who I would die for because I love her)

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Cindy Lee Woods said...

AMEN Sarah.... I think you said it PERFECTLY. I am VERY PROUD you are my daughter. I love ya!!

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

I don't think you are making fun of me, you crack me up and that is why you are the best cousing in the damn world!

High Tech Soap, you know you can make millions off this right. You can be the host of the High Tech Soap and it will be like watching Springer!

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

obviuously I miss the spell check too, although I could attribute the previos comment to waking up at 1:45 am to let the dogs out and being so addicted to blogging that I had to check out the comments on all the pages I frequent. lOL!

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger watbull said...

Hey, Sarah... figured I'd answer you over here, instead of at Eddie's blog. I wasn't around much Thursday... had some things to take care of. Can you believe it? I really DO have a life sometimes! roflmao!

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Nichan said...

What I don't understand about the pro-life movement is why so many are against finding ways to eliminate the need for abortion, i.e. unwanted pregnancies. As a member of NARAL, I often receive information about preventing pregancy to reduce the number of abortions. Sex education, Rx birth control, emergency contraceptive made readily available to those who need it, family planning...these are all things that most of the pro-life organizations don't agree with. The only way to eliminate abortion is to eliminate unwanted pregnancy.

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Nicole - I am not against finding ways to eliminate unwanted pregnancies, I just don't think it will happen. For instance - A person can be extremely educated, but even though they know the risk, they still make the bad decision to have sex. The problem I have, is, if the Government has to pay for the bad decision. I think that if people make bad decisions they need to resolve the problem themselves. I agree with your dad on this one, I think it is a womens issue NOT a government issue. It is such a moral dilema. God gave us free will! We have to try to make the best decisions we can. I would never judge anyone for having one by the way, it isn't my job. I know several people who have had them, and have been tormented emotionaly since they did it. That it in itself would be horrible.

Mijamom - thanks. My SUPER HIP GMA said the same thing, she would sit on the sidelines, but look now she has a blog, and I think she is addicted. However, reading and commenting too, is a blast. Danielle's wedding will be a blast.

Greg - I am glad there is at least one thing we can agree on.

Eddie - I LOVE TOMMY BOY IT IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIE - there is nothing in this world like hearing the wonderful words " Look Richard - FAT GUY in a little coat, FAT Guy in little Coat (coat rips).

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Oh yeah, I will never forget his marquette jacket! I miss Chris Farley soooo much! He was a riot. Lierally, an entire riot himself, sadly, that was probably all the coke!

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Cindy Lee Woods said...

Ok I have to comment on the abortion issue. Actually I am going to let the Bible comment. Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you were born I sanctified you."
Isiah 44:2 "Thus says the Lord who made you And formed you from the womb"
Isiah 44:24 "Thus says the Lord your Redeemer, And He who formed you from the womb."
Isiah 49:5 "And now the Lord says, Who formed Me from the womb to be His servant."
Last but not least:
Job 31:15 "Did not He who made me in the womb make them? Did not the same One fashion us in the womb?"
Nough said!

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger PackerPundit said...

Here Here Sarah... you goooo girl Woot Woot

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Mom - while I understand the point you are making, and I am not saying that I don't believe abortion is not a loss of life, I don't think the Government should be involved with the free will that a woman has to choose. Christians will never get the world to see christ's love if we call them baby murderers, or anything else, WHICH A LOT OF SUPER EVANGELICALS DO.

Romeo, thanks for visting, and I hope to hear/read more dialogue between you and Micheal Moore. LOL - EVERYONE, check out Romeo's Blog, it is pretty funny!

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Cindy Lee Woods said...

Sarah I wasn't trying to call anyone a "murderer" just show that ALL life is created by God and is valuable. So much focus is on the fact the baby is not called a baby but merely a "fetus".

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger tazdog said...

Sarah,
That last comment you made on my blog was just horrible..
LMAO..

Sorry i couldnt resist saything something...

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Mom - I understand and I know what you are trying to say. I do believe a baby is a baby from the point of conception - it is a life. Thanks for the scriptures too.

Scott - I know I am a horrible person.

 
At 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah, I love you and I love your blog. Thank you for standing up for what you believe in. I live in the liberal capital here, California. We know people who have been beaten up for being conservative or Christians. It's not easy to have freedom of speech under these circumstances. It's delightful to see you're free here to discuss what is in your heart.

Okay, and while we're on the topic of abortion... Someone please watch the documentary "Silent Scream." A fanatical pro-choice doctor (in fact, the one who coined the term "Pro-choice") recorded a baby during an abortion to prove that they were just cells, not life. The baby shrieked (silently considering it was a sonogram) and jumped back trying to avoid the suction device. After seeing his own video, this doctor became one of the leading Pro-Life proponents.

My darling daughter had a heartbeat and was sucking her thumb before the deadline to "terminate" her came. Barbara Boxer says you can terminate a baby up until you bring them home from the hospital. Does that sound too absurd to be true? She is pushing for legislation to do this RIGHT NOW. That is of the more "brilliant liberal leaders." Why not? There's no difference between prenatal abortion and post-natal abortion. It's all killing a defenseless child.

My daughter is 5 months old. How long will she be safe in the liberal state of California?

Genocide ...? I don't know if that's the right webster-endorsed word... maybe termination of many millions of lives.

I carried two children to term. Trust me, I know it's not an easy task. But it wasn't about me. When does the baby get the right to choose? I guess as long as the baby can't talk, you should be able to terminate his/her life... just like in Hitler's Germany...?

Hmm... That's why I'm a conservative.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger tazdog said...

you should know that I'm just playin around

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Deborah - that is disturbing and every single person who wants to have sex should see that video.

Scott - I know I totally got what you were saying and I was laughing histericaly, I was trying to be funny with my short response. I guess it didn't come across well just typed out. Anyway - abolutely no offense taken.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

D - one more thing - I love you too. I whish you were not so far away!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home