Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

This is NOT a surprise

You Are Not a Cook

You know cooking isn't for you, and you wouldn't even consider trying to make a homecooked meal.

And this is a very good thing. You've saved all your friends and family from unintentional food poisoning!

7 Other Freaks Said:

At 5:11 AM, Blogger Friar Tuck said...

i am going to have to take this quiz

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger pappy said...

took the test ...A learning cook.
posted on my blog and gave you a thank you.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Nichan said...

According to the quiz, I am quite the whiz in the kitchen. I don't know if I agree, but given that I am a scientist I suppose it makes sense.

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger Friar Tuck said...

poor gal

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Three Score and Ten or more said...

I didn't take the quiz, but I have evidence that I am a good cook. My wife is a good cook, and as a result five of my six children are good cooks (an the sixth may be too, but I haven't had much of his cooking.)

(See my latest post, about Boston butts)

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger pappy said...

hope all is well Have a nice 4th of july

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Friar Tuck said...

where have you been?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home