Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

SUMMER GIRL 2006

SUMMER GIRL 2006


Why would anyone ever blog about a scent? Read on!

I went shopping at Marshall Fields at the Somerset Collection on Tuesday with my brother. We had a lot of fun. I really LOVE having a brother that likes to shop and also has good taste. We did some serious damage as far as purchasing is concerned. Everything Nautica was on sale. I was excited/SURPRISED by the NAUTICA sale because the only reason we even ended up at the mall was because I was taking Jason home after a successful Memorial Day weekend on the boat and I needed to go to the Clinique counter to pick up some MOISTURE SURGE for my hubby. It works wonders on sunburned skin and it is the best peel preventative we know of. To walk in the mall and be bombarded with 40% off sale signs was AWESOME.

Anyway – I got Matt 5 Nautica Golf Shirts, a Nike Golf sweater vest, a pair of shorts and a Tommy Bahama T-Shirt that I loved but I wasn't so confident that Matt was going to. Jason bought the same shirts I did for Matt, a pair of dress pants and a sweet dress shirt. We were very successful to say the least. Then the absolute best find of the day appeared before my eyes as if God aligned the stars in HEAVEN and created this day specifically for me to shop:

I decided I wanted to go to the fragrance section. Everyone knows that I am always searching for "THE ONE" –we walked over to the ladies section and I noticed the new Tommy Girl bottle, a cool pink color. I wasn't to optimistic considering I have NEVER been a TOMMY fragrance person (men or women's). Anyway, I picked up the bottle and fell in love. I made my bro smell it and he loved it. I knew if he loved it on me then it was a hit since he is usually really picky . I bought it, and not only did I buy the women's, I ran over to the men's version and fell in love with it too. Matt and I could be the best smelling married couple around now. I love this stuff. I am getting a lot of compliments on it. I decided I will share the wealth with this one. If you are looking for a light scent that lasts ALL DAY and is uplifting – GET THIS AS SOON AS YOU CAN. The only thing is, you have to get the 2006 EDITION. There are different versions available from past years, but the one I LOVE is the NEW one - REMEMBER TOMMY GIRL (or BOY) SUMMER 2006 EDITION Fragrance. That is the name of it: Summer 2006. I will be living in this stuff until September!

Happy Shopping to ALL!

4 Other Freaks Said:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger pappy said...

Sounds nice maybe I'll try..Naw I'm more of a tommy guy

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Three Score and Ten or more said...

I quit wearing scents (even aftershave) sometime around my forties. I used to buy my wife Chanel #5 because I loved her in it (out of it too, but that's a different thing). The last thing I bought her was a scent from a company named Melaleuca. AS soon as she decided she loved it, they discontinued it. Now, neither one of us can ride an elevator with anyone who wears anything but the most subtle scents. I'd rather smell the natural person. I don't know what that says about me. I don't even think I want to know.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

That is the best thing about this fragrance, it is subtle yet it lasts all day. It is a refreshing scent not a perfume-y scent. I wish I could describe it better but it is just very refreshing.

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

07 31 06

Hey there Bstermyster:
If I didn't know I would think you were a scent shill:) Your post was so convincing that I will havta check it out now:) Have a nice week:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home