Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Monday, January 23, 2006

81 Points





81 Points

What in the heck??? 81 Points scored by one individual in a basketball game? Do you know how CRAZY that is?

I can't get over it. Michael Jordan never did that.

By the way GO SEAHAWKS!!!

3 Other Freaks Said:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Mike Jones said...

Think what you may of his personal ethics, his intelligence, or anything else.... Kobe Bryant is an amazing basketball player. Not that it counts for much in the world, but he is fun to watch.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

I know it sucks because I am SUCH a kings fan, along with my brother, and he drives me NUTS but you can't deny the dude is one talented man!

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Yeah, Kobe is quite the PLAYER isn't he? In more ways than one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home