Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Sunday, January 22, 2006

The LINK

If you want to take the quiz that I took below, click on the link that Mahndisa provided in the comments. The html code you are supposed to copy after you take the quiz doesn't link correctly.

At any rate, I admit it - I need to go to QTA (quiz takers anon) I am a total quiz junkie. 3

1 Other Freaks Said:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Sarah, I have one for you...(LOL) A chick rocker one...

Oh yeah, meant to tell you about a Christian blogger friend of mine...on my blog roll. I think it is posted as A Dog's Life...She is also running a quiz on her site...You would like her....she is so sweet.

Take care...see you on Netfix...thanks for emailing me.
(smiling)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home