Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The Funniest Interview Ever - Bill O'Reilly on David Letterman

Check this out and laugh your hiney off. LOLOL.

O'Reilly on David Letterman's Show

Hate to say it Dave but you sound like a complete moron. Admitting that you don't believe 60 % of what a person says and then when asked to provide evidence as to why, you give an answer like "I don't watch your show, but there are things I know and things I have read." That's nice. This just shows there are idiots who do not research things for themselves and think they know everything because "someone told them something."

5 Other Freaks Said:

At 6:27 AM, Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

01 05 06

Hey There Bystermyster: Good points. I didn't even watch that interview, but am saddened that Letterman came off so ignorant and jerk-like. I haven't watched his show in years, but used to think he and Paul Shaffer were funny! I am so sad that he would make such an ass of himself and not even have the decency and professionalism to back up his facts. I don't particularly care for O'Riley and think he is a loud mouth. But he is still owed respect; especially if it isn't a political show. Letterman is a jerk;plain and simple. The conversation sounds like a conversation one has with most leftists though. They attack and say the "Bush lied" thing over and over with nothing tosubstantiate it. Good post and have a great day!

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Your point of view is right on target. As you know I posted about this too. To me though, it wasn't as funny - I found it to be totally distasteful on Letterman's part. His show has suffered from low ratings and I guess he knew having Bill on there many of us would watch. On that same note, please his far left friends by his behavior of judgements after he indicated how uninformed he is.

MORON? an Idiot! As Juan said last night, surprised Bill did not leave "there w/ a black eye" - with the hostile attitude toward his own guest. I believe it was a setup and O'Reilly did well up against the attack. Newt even commented about how Dave came back w/judgements even though he stated he did not keep up w/things. It is a culture war and to add insult to insult state that he had never watched his show.

Your last sentence is the problem with many young people that listen to the entertainers for their news. It is ashame!

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Suzie,

I think it was funny because I haven't seen the video, I just listened to it while I was doing something else. I will rewatch it. My brother indicated that Dave's face is what REALLY showed the disrespect. I guess you could call it an ambush, but I just look at it like this, does Dave have any influence over ANYTHING POLITICAL OR SERIOUS? Not at all. Bill is a powerful media person. Dave is a late night T.V. Show Host. Dave really came off as a moron, and I think it is funny, but I don't watch Dave, EVER. I don't respect him on a good night. Bill really made him look like the idiot though just by being logical.

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Cindy Lee Woods said...

I too watched the video. What I found interesting is Letterman would make a statement and when Bill gave him an answer, Letterman on several occassions tried to change the subject. In my opinion I think that means he knew he could back nothing he believes up so had to switch topics when he found Bill willing to discuss them.
That is the basic problem, people like him do not think for themselves and take stands or talk on things they have been "told". What is that saying, "if you don't stand for anything you will fall for anything".

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

The sad part Sarah is....many people..young adults especially.... do watch his show and believe him and other entertainers for their news and views on politics.

That is part of the problem many take him serious, that is where I disagree w/your above comment. You and I know better, but many others don't. It is unfortunate that ones rely on entertainers for news or it being only media outlet they get it from.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home