Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

New Breath.......Isn't it refreshing?

Yeah, that is right. I said NEW breath and not FRESH breath. For over a year now, (since Matt and I moved to the west side of MI) I have felt that something has been missing. Part of it is leaving a church like Kensington Community Church. It's your home for so long that it becomes like your family and anything else seems "pale" in comparison. So, while it has been great moving to a slower pace life, I have really felt something missing. I read my bible, pray, and listen to worship music everyday, but it just can't seem to shake the void I have been feeling. I am a Christian, I know that the only way to the father is through the son. I believe he died on the cross and rose again the third day. I have lived this life for years and this past year, is the first year I have felt this VOID. It is weird because Matt and I prayerfully made the decision to move here and it seems like we both don't FIT here. But we KNOW it is where God wants us to be. How can that be though. To not Fit but to feel you are where you are supposed to be. I haven't been able to figure it out.

That is until.........

Today! Today I take a new breath. Thanks to "back to back" weekends of attending Greenville Community Church. I feel like a new person. I feel that I have Jesus so deep within my soul I could do anything. I am ready to really DIG deep and be a part of this church. I think it has awesome potential and I feel like I FIT. Even though I still don't know anyone yet. However, that should change with in the next week or so.

It has been awhile since I have felt this fire! I wish you could all feel it.

Thanks to Jesus, and his speaking through our Pastor Tony Myles! THIS GUY ROYALLY ROCKS!

Check him out, he has a BLOG - who doesn't these days?:

DON"T CALL HIM VERONICA -

0 Other Freaks Said:

Post a Comment

<< Home