Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Sunday, January 22, 2006

My FRIENDS - UPDATE YOUR BLOGS

Nicole, you have plenty to update - christmas pics of AVA, how things are going at work etc. PEOPLE READ YOUR BLOG even if they don't comment. I MISS IT, the banter between me, you, t.o.e and grega!

Chrissy - more pics, more Schnauzberries, more pics!

The NEW Sarah Mitchell - JULY 23??? Common I know you can talk about your Honeymoon and stuff

Cherish - THERE IS BIG NEWS for you to blog about.

3 Other Freaks Said:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger Mike Jones said...

Sarah, I'm glad to see you back online and posting!! I've missed you! ;-)

I'm also a slacker, though, and I'm going to make a point to update my own blog just a little more frequently.

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

I am with Mike, so glad to see you back online. Haven't emailed your grandma yet...but plan to. Looking forward to us comparing our movies. That was the first time for me on the friendship thing...cool.

You tell them!! Update...I have been blogging too much...that can be just as bad. (LOL)

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Nichan said...

Hi Sarah,

I admit, I have been a bit remiss with my blogging duties. Work, Ava, househunting...this has kept me very busy. I really should make time but I have to say this...comments are my incentive to keep blogging. When people odn't comment, I don't feel very motivated to keep up with the blogging. I promise to update by the end of this week. I will post a cheesy update with pictures and then I will really put some thought behind a more thought provoking post...one that will make Greg's blood boil! hahaha...just teasing about the greg part.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home