Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Monday, January 16, 2006

Healthy for GOD

Since this is a new year and I am trying to apply biblical principles to to my life and I am re-discovering the self that God wants me to be I came up with this post. I was there once, and I can get there again. I just need to call on the Lord.

1 Chorinthians 10:31 - Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the GLORY OF GOD.

Jeremiah 30:17 - I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds" says the LORD.

1 Other Freaks Said:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Today you are the third person I have visited with a wonderful scripture posted. I will stop and say my prayers. Usually I do off and on all day....but I think I need to have a few minutes with our Father. Thanks Sarah....for posting this for me and anyone else that it may touch. (smiling)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home