Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

A Prayer for My Husband

Lord, I lift my husband to you today and pray according to your word, that he wold meditate day and night on your word (Psalm1:1-3; Psalm119:18,73; 1 Thessalonians 5:17), and stay faithful to Christ to the end (Hebrews 12:1-2)

Lord, I ask that you bless his work and show him daily how to honor you in his attitude and spirit; confirm the work of his hands unto your purpose (Psalm 90:16-17; Luke 16:10-13)

I ask that you tug on his heart and let him know you are here, alive and in the midst of everything.

He is yours and nothing breaks the bond of Christs love. I love him.

Amen!

3 Other Freaks Said:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Cindy Lee Woods said...

AMEN I agree with you in this prayer. I am so proud of both of you and your comittment to each other as well as the Lord.
God Bless you both daughter.

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

That is a beautiful touching prayer Sarah. More should do that for their spouses and loved ones. Everyone needs prayers regularly...and the Lord hears you. God Bless you both...

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello everyone i really appreciate this site what linking me to the solution to my problem.... Few weeks ago i was here to request for some prayer regarding my marriage when i saw a testimony that was posted by a lady names Lucy... How Dr Ekaka help her to restored her marriage back... i feel it was not real but i have to put Dr Ekaka ekakaspelltemple@yahoo.com into test by contacting him with my own problem and he told me all i needed to do... i most say spell caster are real and Dr Ekaka is powerful and you have to try it and see... I have just have my husband back home from United Kingdom and now living with me in USA after some years of separation... i most say a big thanks to Dr Ekaka for his wonderful work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home