Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy Birthday To My Mom















It has been complete joy to have my mom with us. She is the best. She cleans, keeps my dogs company, and cooks very good healthy dinners for me and matt, so that we can eat at a decent time after work. She is a VERY STRONG Spiritual woman that has been through her share of hardships, and I am very glad God gave her to me. She is truly an inspiration and if you knew her you would be just as proud to know her as I am.

I love you mom!

If you need prayer of any type, my mom is the one to ask. She is a warrior.

Visit her blog so see what she has to say about life.

MY MOM

2 Other Freaks Said:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Cindy Lee Woods said...

Thank you Sarah. You know how much I love being here with you, Matt and "the boys". And how proud I am of all of you kids.
You and your brothers are my biggest blessing from the Lord.
I Love you.

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

That is so sweet of you. I feel so blessed to have a daughter that loves me like that too. Your Mom is very beautiful both on the inside and outside. God Bless you all. (smiling) You guys are very blessed to have her with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home