Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Hmm - I am VERY ANALYTICAL

You scored as Mathematics. You should be a Math major! Like Pythagoras, you are analytical, rational, and when are always ready to tackle the problem head-on!

Mathematics

100%

Philosophy

92%

Sociology

92%

Journalism

83%

Psychology

75%

English

67%

Anthropology

67%

Linguistics

67%

Engineering

67%

Theater

58%

Dance

42%

Art

42%

Biology

42%

Chemistry

25%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com

6 Other Freaks Said:

At 1:45 AM, Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

01 21 06

Hey there Bystermyster: The link is messed up. Here it is. I had the same problem when I took the quiz. I scored Engineering and Journalism as a tie. Interesting. And mathematics, do you like math? Have a nice week and I hope all is well:)

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

01 21 06

Oops;) Here is the link.

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Hi Heather, You will have to follow Mahndisa's link. I didn't put the link in manually I just copied the HTML on the site of the quiz and pasted.

I should have given more info, cuz I actually got the quiz from Mahndisa's site.

Hi Mahndisa, NO I HATE MATH. I was very surprised that it said I should Major in it, but I AM VERY ANALYTICAL. I love to analyse things and come at a problem from many different directions. Philosophy would MAKE more sense to me. If I had it to do all over again I probably would have went to seminary college and become a minister with a doctorate in philosophy. Maybe I should think about doing that.

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

and I spelled ANALYZE WRONG - LOL

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Joubert said...

Which part of math do you hate, Sarah? I never could stand trig but loved geometry and algebra and arithmetic of course - especially counting money. ;)

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

01 24 06

Ha that is interesting Bystermyster. Although you don't like math, you enjoy logical analysis-which is mathy in an interesting way. If you are seriously contemplating going into a doctoral programme, best wishes. At some point, I wish to do the same and value education. I think it is the only way we can better our society by learning!!!!! Have a good week:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home