Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Monday, August 29, 2005

Would you pass the US Citizenship Test?


Another fun little test to take. Beth's Blog always Rocks!

The U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service administers a test to all immigrants applying for American citizenship. For years, these questions have been selected from a list of 100 questions. Inspired by another, shorter BlogThing test, I have selected a few of these questions, or variants thereof, for this test. Correct answers are worth 10; incorrect answers are worth 0. The bonus question, if answered correctly, is worth 50 (it will not affect your score if answered incorrectly). How will you do?

CLICK HERE ~~THIS TEST IS WAY BETTER THAN THE COMPASS TEST, SO GO TAKE IT!

P.S> it isn't political in nature, historical rather~

6 Other Freaks Said:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger pappy said...

270 not to bad

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Nichan said...

Scored me a whopping 320! Us liberals are not so dumb, now are we??

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger watbull said...

Hey, Sarah. I had to move the test, because I realized that one of my answers to Question 18 was cut off. Please revise your link to point HERE.

Thanks!
-B

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Ok chris, you can take it now. I corrected the link.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Eddie, I know. I just put disclaimers in there because I don't want people to get mad for me advertising things I think are cool. I know everyone, well, almost everyone who reads your blog, would love the book : Tales from the Left Coast. Who by the way, was given to me from my grandma!

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Greg - I will read it when I finish the Tales of the Left Coast. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home