Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Friday, June 10, 2005


Star Wars Gangsta Rap - Luke Skywalker & Yoda Posted by Hello

So - My friend Deborah posted this link on her blog. This is seriously on my top ten list for the funniest things I have ever seen. You have to check out this movie. Be sure to click the "watch" button because it doesn't automaticaly play.

Background on Deborah - we have been friends since we were like 14 & 15. Her dad was the pastor of a church that my mom went to. I didn't live with my mom at the time, but I always kicked it with Deb when I went to visit my mom. She is the best. Maybe some day if she will let me I can post her cheerleading pic on this blog.

Anyways, if you want to see some other seriously funny stuff, check my peeps Bow-Timers because there is always funny stuff going on there.

3 Other Freaks Said:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger Cindy Lee Woods said...

Boy, talk about me updating my pages. LOL

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Deborah Broadway said...

You have a picture of me as a cheerleader? Oooh, let me see it. (But I'm not sure about you posting it!) *laughing*

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

I do, I do! I will scan in the next couple days and send to you. I also have a great pic of you with the "Other Sara" at a dance, you are wearing a stylish green dress:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home