Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

What is a BLOG???? Since you asked......

Do you read Newsweek or Fortune, well if you do, you probably are familiar with the term, if not, then here is the lowdown (brief version) A weblog is a place to post thoughts, comments or have a dialogue with many differnt people. Almost like a message board of sorts, only it can be about anything you want. Some people are scared to type comments but to that I say phewwwy, take a look at my friend Nicole's blog. This is a GREAT Example of how fun it can be. Or look at my Mom's blog, a great example of a serious blog. Either way, it is a great way to communicate with people. Now, another thing I would like to point out is businesses are realizing that it is a great way for real people to communicate real concerns about products etc. For example, I like soy products, they are good for you, and are a great source of protein for those of us who do not like red meat. I eat a Soy based yogurt made by Stoney Field Farms, and they even have a Blog~ See~! Sooooo, if you think you can't do this, well I say you can, and the more of you who do it, the more people we all get to know. Wohooo. Here is Fortune's take on WeBLOGS.

2 Other Freaks Said:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger Nichan said...

So, you are the reason that "Aaron the truck driver" visited my blog and tried to solicit money from me to help me become a little less blog-ignant! Well, if people like Aaron are visiting my site, I need to make it a little more presentable. Speaking of presentable, do you know what the most commonly misused form of punctuation is? That, would, be, the, comma!!! I use them all the time...I think they are supposed to ideally represent a dramatic pause of sorts...you know me! I love drama. Me and TNT. We both know drama.

So, may I request your assistance this evening with my blog? (I am talking to Sarah aka Bob...you will have to ask Matt about the Bob thing...LOL...it is too funny!!). Ok...I will tell you...but you have to check out my blog to see the reason.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Cindy Lee Woods said...

The other day I was trying to remember what blog stood for, and low and behold what did you post on yours? The very answer to my question. Thanks Daughter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home