Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Sunday, May 22, 2005

A Better Day

I think my previous post "worthless" scared some people, which wasn't my intention at all. But like I said in that post, most people that know me, are never allowed to see the scared, sad, frustrated side of me. Most people see the srong Sarah. The Sarah that has an answer for the all the hard things in life. I think the only people who get to see the real Sarah are my grandma, my husband, and my friend Andrea. For the most part I know that I am loved but at the sametime, I think it is important for people to know that I struggle with a lot of crazy feelings sometimes. The most important thing for me is writing my feelings out, because If I don't, I get angry. The more angry I get about how I am feeling that particular moment the more angry I get at other stupid little things. So in order for me to maintain a balance I have to write. That is what I am using this blog for. I want people to know the true me, the me that truly believes that Jesus is the answer to everthing in our lives.

I am feeling better now thanks to some really caring words from from my grandma Rose and one of my best friends Nicole (Bow-Timers).

I would like to say that I think I have the greatest grandparents in the world. I think that all grandmothers should be like mine. If they were, there would be a lot more love in the world. I have learned everything about life from my grandmother. She is a SUPERwoman. She doesn't even know how much wisom she has, and she gives it without even knowing. I could not live without her. God blessed me truly with her. I think it is fitting that she goes by Rose, the beauty she has in the world is as beautiful as the biggest, most perfeclty colored and shaped rose. You cannot talk or look at her without being mesmerized. Her words are like cozing up to a fireplace on a MI -10% degree day.

4 Other Freaks Said:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

I just read both of your most recent blogs at the same time. I'm very glad that you are feeling better now. I was sad when I read that you were feeling so down. I think that Nicole's response was so on the money. More people DO feel just the same as you do-but they just don't admit to it or come to terms with it. But I know you really are a strong person and can overcome these feelings. As a person who has struggled with depression myself, I know that it is a constant battle-but it can be overcome. For me, keeping busy and talking about my frustrations really helps me keep upbeat and motivated. Whether it is by finding a new knitting project for someone or taking a class or tending to someone else's needs- it makes me feel like I am worth something to someone. You are very loved. By me. By Matt. By your other friends and family. Thanks for being there for me through all of my wedding planning, too. You were just the kind of friend I needed to share my joys of planning my wedding. Thanks for being so great.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Nichan said...

I am so glad you are feeling better. I must admit, your blog didn't set off my worry alert. We all have our bad days.

As far as the Star Wars goes...I love the Ewoks. In fact, I hope that Lucas found some way to incorporate them into Episode III. I doubt he did...but I live for the possiblities in life. Hahaha!

When are you two gangstas coming to Beantown!!

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is WISDOM that she has and not WISOM like you say! LOL

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Look dude, no one ever said I could spell! But your right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home