Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Just Another Day

So, today is one of those days that I get fixated on something and I can't let it go. It has to do with that little girl and her best friend murdered by her dad, because he was mad at the fact that she was supposed to be grounded and the mother let her go out and play. Does anyone else see how many ex-cons have been let go, over the last few months, and then have murdered/raped little girls? People, we need to start electing better judges into these court systems. The JUDGES are the ones who let the last few scumbags out. Remember these people have already been in jail. They have had the trials, and have been doing time. Why do they get to be freed to do it again. It makes me so angry.

1 Other Freaks Said:

At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy!!

I can't believe you would send an email with the subject good news!! I thought you were pregnant...I just about fell out of my chair!

I am so glad you decided to join the world of blogging...nobody ever reads my blogs...so I have kinda stopped writing...but I really like the journal thing...perhaps I will start doing that.

We miss you guys...come visit us soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home