Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Monday, May 16, 2005

All is right with the world!

This might seem a little lame to some people, but I have watched 2 reality shows without missing an episode. One is the Bachelor and the other, American Idol. For those who don't know, this seasons final episode of the Bachelor ended tonight. Sarah B won Charlie's heart and I for one, feel that all is right in the world, at least for that one moment when Charlie saw Sarah walk down to great him. The smile on his face said it all. It just goes to show, that you can find love without first having sex etc. Charlie and Sarah conducted themselves in a manner that any parent or loved one should be proud of, and they fell deeply in love. What more needs to be said??? Actually, I really liked Krisily and was thrilled she made it to the final two. She couldn't have been more graceful. She is truly an awesome person too. Love conquered all.....well, we will see if it will last in Hollywood.

AI ends in a couple weeks, and I hope that the final two are Bo and Carrie, but I can't choose who I want to win, because I think they both deserve to win.

0 Other Freaks Said:

Post a Comment

<< Home