Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Friday, March 31, 2006

I really need some -DAY OF FIRE- right now

Weird though it may be I have an insatiable craving to listen to some DAY of FIRE. The good sister that I am, I let my bro take the CD. Now I am at the beck and call of the radio to hear some of my favorite band. Now this isn't your AVERAGE christian band, DOF JAMS and I want to hear it RIGHT NOW. To bad we don't always get what we want. Well, the CD is probably doing Jason very well. This music totally takes me to a place that I can just worship GOD with my entire heart. I love it. Here are some lyrics of Cornertsone.

All other ground is sinking sand
A doubting maze of desert land
Where darkness rules the heart of man
Til the Son shines light on him

Lord of all
Show You’re strong
On our knees we fall
Be a cornerstone
Be a cornerstone
Be the rock higher than I
Be my fortress wallBe a foundation for all, my cornerstone

The buildings swaying in the wind
The towers crumble down againThis certainly will be the endOf them not built on Him
You, You are the builder of my heart
You’ve held me together from the start

2 Other Freaks Said:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Friar Tuck said...

got the cd free...never listened.

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Ahh, throw it in and JAM. You might be surprised. Ya know I was a HIP HOP Junkie back in the day but I can't even really stand that stuff anymore. I like a lot more punk and heavier rock.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home