Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Rejected Names for Brokeback Mountain

OK so Beth is someone I first met almost a year ago when I started blogging in May 2005. My first clique consisted of Beth, Patrick and Eddie (a conservatives conservative RIP) and Pappy. They had many before me, but they were my first. Beth hasn't been blogging for awhile - and really, neither have I. Not as much as I used to. Anyway, I switched templates and had some time the last couple days to visit my clique. BETH had what is to follow on her blog - I have posted 13 of the 23, trust me you have to go visit her page and read the rest of them. They are flippin hilarious. I was dying. I really hate taking stuff from other people so I hated to do it (grandma I am sorry), but I knew Beth would understand.

Names they rejected before choosing Brokeback Mountain:

1. OKLAHOMO
2. HIGH NOONER
3. THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN INCHES
4. JEREMIAH'S JOHNSON
5. POLESMOKE
6. BUTCH ASSIDY AND THE BUNDANCE KID
7. THE MAN WHO SHOT ALL OVER LIBERTY VALANCE
8. HOW THE WEST WAS HUNG
9. THE LEGEND OF THE LONG RANGER
10. DOC'S HOLIDAY WITH BILLY THE KID
11. VERY RAW HIDE
12. LONESOME DOUG
13. A FISTFUL OF NED

Also, Pappy has some super hilarious stuff on his page. You have to go check it out. Plus he is from the city I grew up in. I have to show him love.

And Patrick as always, has some brilliant stuff too.

6 Other Freaks Said:

At 11:34 PM, Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

04 04 06

Hey there Sarah:
My Lord! hahahahahhahahahahaha as harsh as that stuff is, I cannot help but laugh. Humor is humor and I have a low excitement threshold!!! Glad to see you are alive and blogging at least semi regularly:) You know your political profile is ten points higher than mine! I got 75% overall. Oh well I figured as much:) Have a wonderful day!!!

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger Joubert said...

I sometimes miss those days, Sarah. It was fun - just Eddie and Beth and you and me and then Disa came along and then Suzie and and and....

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Mahndisa - I really need to get over to your blog. I missed so much on everyones pages, I feel so out of the loop right now. Anyway, it is kind of harsh but the wording is sooooo funny.

PJC - I always miss those days - I knew I could trust you and say anything I wanted because we have such a mutual respect for each other. I acutally knew Suzie from Madmans blog, and now I know a totally different side of her which I love (BECAUSE SHE AGREES WITH ME) J/K!!!

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another Beth? Traitor... ;-)

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and another title, "HUMPBACK MOUNTAIN".......

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

You are funny. Ready to seed your lawn! We are taking the Home Depot class on Saturday, you have to go. Could you imagine us in a lawn care class together. LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home