Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Monday, April 03, 2006

Ugh but OK

So I had an issue with my template (ya know the cool black one) so I had to change it to this. I guess it is ok. I have made a lot of changes to this one to make it better. Hopefully over time I can make it look outstanding.

So after long thought and trying to determine what the point is of doing it, I signed up for a myspace account. Mostly because Dejana told me too, and I wanted to comment on Beth's blog. It kind of sucks right now, and since I am a perfectionist, I will put the link up here when I finish it.

Hope everyone is doin' alright in blog land.

7 Other Freaks Said:

At 3:47 AM, Blogger watbull said...

Heya! Thanks for visiting me the other day. And, thanks for the prayers. I got kind of burnt-out on the blogging-thing, so I'm just not around as much lately. But, I still pop in from time to time. Glad to hear from you again!

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Friar Tuck said...

what is the deal with the flowers

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Beth!!!! yay you still exist.

Friar - I love them, they are my favorite, they are Gerberas (a type of daisy)they make me smile so I keep them there.

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOOO cool that you made a myspace page! thanks for the comment, it made me feel oh so special!

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger pappy said...

I like the new look. How have you been?

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Joubert said...

This is easier on my old eyes than the black.

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Beth, I love you know anything to make you feel special, wait until Thursday!

Pappy - I have been busy. I will come visit you now.

PJC - It is easier on my eyes to. I think I like it better now it is growing on me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home