Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

R-E-S-P-E-C-T......find out what it means

We went to the first session of the Love & Respect Conference at church tonight. It was awesome. I will write more about it on Sunday. The second session is all day tomorrow. If you want to read a little bit about it check out the link under my "Crazy-Insane-Life Changerz" section.

If everyone understood this the divorce rate might be a lot smaller.

Oh, and I have NEVER laughed so much in my entire life.

1 Other Freaks Said:

At 1:44 AM, Blogger Friar Tuck said...

Glad things are going well with you at this conference.

Thanks for dropping by my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home