Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Friday, March 03, 2006

Ahhhhh Massage Day!

I just got done with my Friday massage. I am so relaxed now and ready to go home for the weekend. Going to a Sweet concert this weekend at church.

We are going to see Apologetix on Saturday night. Click the graphic below to check them out. I I think it is going to be pretty funny.


This one is for Beth and DJ - If you LOOOOOVE 80's Glam Bands you gotta check out STRYPER. There is no love, like the love of a fan of STRYPER. LOLOL!!!!


2 Other Freaks Said:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger tonymyles said...

To hell with the devil.

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Hope you were blessed....in everyway. (smiling)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home