Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Friday, February 24, 2006

Message Therapy - What a Wonderful World!

If you have never had a Therapeutic Massage, you totally need to get one if you can.

Since it is tax season, the firm [ (where I work - Plante & Moran aka known as "planet moron" by Beth) a little redundancy there for you Greg] is generous enough to give us fabulous things to make the stress a little more bearable. 20 minute Therapeutic Massages are just one of the many things we get. Monday, I had my first one. I thought it would just be my arms and shoulders. Boy was I wrong! It starts at your head and goes all the way to your lower back. She rubs your shoulders, your neck , head, arms fingers, and sides etc. It is so relaxing. The lights are off, and she brings in a cd of rushing waters, and also has an aroma therapy candle lit. It is to die for.

I went again today, and I spent 20 minutes praying while she was performing the massage. It was awesome. I have never felt more in tune with God. I was thanking him and telling him I love him – Jason says he really likes that. Anyway, I have come to the conclusion that for the rest of tax season I will get a massage on Monday and Friday. What better way to start and end your week, in relaxing solitude with GOD.

2 Other Freaks Said:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ok...us special ed teachers need that too! I certainly could use one after another stressful week.

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Three Score and Ten or more said...

My daughter in law is a massage freak, but the only massage I have ever had is the one I got, and learned how to give myself from a professions massuese (spelling) who came to a Regional Puppeteers Festival, and set up her table in the convention hall. She then taught a session on how to give yourself a massage (Puppeteers often spend a lot of time scroonched down low with their arms up in the air-- ouch)

Maybe someday when I am older and richer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home