Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Gettin' Kinda Crazy

New Friends
New Hope
seismic Changes in my brother
New Life
New Me

Can't explain it but it is amazing the people God puts in our lives at the right times. Booyah!

We are in the process of becoming members at Greenville community Church. We have become friends with two of the coolest people ever. Beth and DJ. DJ is the youth pastor at GCC and he plays electric guitar, sings, and is an amazing witness to what Christianity can be in our lives. DJ's youth ministry is called Impact (yep, that is DJ below in the pic). Beth is his totally fabulous wife. I have never felt so comfortable with two people in the short amount of time we have come to know them. THEY ROCK! We are now in a small group with them, and will probably share some of the stuff we talk about here.



All you pastors/church leaders from GCC reading this, you are getting it right, and I just want to encourage you to keep on keepin on. I am very excited to be a part of something that is sooooooooooooo right! That is what church was meant to be.

Check out the Staff at GCC here!

I am trying to convince my awesome husband to run for the treasurer of the church. I think he would be awesome since he is a CPA and loves managing the DINERO! We will see what happens.

Look people, God is awesome, and he can work amazing wonders in our lives if given a chance. Christianity doesn't mean you have to be perfect man! Lord knows I am not. I am no longer sitting on the side lines, I am making my life's mission to get all those who come with in 5 feet of me get to know the love that they can know through Jesus.

Also, if you like music and you are into some heavier stuff check these bands out.



2 Other Freaks Said:

At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwww shucks, Bob! You're making me blush!! :-)

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

LOL! Well it is true. You guys are the best. So funny yoy mentioned the bob thing. LOL! I am sooo getting a shirt that says Bob on the back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home