Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Superbowl Festivities - Revealed

Ok, sorry. Not quite yet. I need to download the pics off the camera and I have not had a chance yet. Let's just say this - VERY COLD, STOOD IN LINE FOR WAY TO LONG TO GET ON THE BUSSES, and Matt did not wear a hoodie so he FROZE. Wait till you see the pics. Oh, I will say this, Me, my mom, Jason and the two people who sold us our SBXL stuff where the ONLY SEATTLE fans in the entire state of MI I think. SEATTLE got JIPPED!

4 Other Freaks Said:

At 4:59 AM, Blogger pappy said...

As a long time Steeler fan (born and raised in Pa.) I need to tell you they did an awsome job.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Sarah, I hope all of you are staying warm. (smiling) If not, you are welcome to visit me in South Florida!!!!

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger watbull said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger watbull said...

Ugh. I hate the Steelers, so I was rooting for Seattle. But, frankly, I didn't care much who won this year.

Hope that all is well with you, Sarah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home