Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

You Are 32 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

7 Other Freaks Said:

At 1:09 AM, Blogger Cindy Lee Woods said...

Kind of interesting when you daughter "acts" older than you do. Mine said I "am" 29. I'll take it.. :-)

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It said I was 31...3 years older than I am...doesn't surprise me...I feel pretty settled with my life, other than wanting kids!

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Joubert said...

You're older than me! I'm only 28. Beats my real age, 58.

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger stuffle said...

Mine said 26. Actually, given the way I acted when I was actually 26, I'm not really sure that is a good thing...

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger pappy said...

So tell me again when can I sit back and relax?

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Mom - does it really surprise you? LOL~

Patrick - I think the test is wrong, I act like I am 58.

Stuffle - That is pretty funny when you look back at it. LOL.

Pappy - I don't think there is such a real thing as "Relax" it is only a fantasy word. LOL.

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Pretty exact for me. It said I'm 26 and I am!! Wierd!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home