Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A Special Prayer Request for Stuffle's Family

Things like this always break my heart. I am super sensitive to it because I can't have children. If I were to ever become pregnant and lose my child, I don't know how, or if I would ever be able to handle it, as it would be a loss of a tremendous miracle. I do know that I would hide myself in the Lord and try to take comfort in knowing that as believer I would someday be reunited with my child.

I ask you all, freinds, family and visitors to please pray for Stuffle's Family. His brother John and his sister-in-law were pregnant with their second child and found out that the baby as died. Please pray that God will comfort them in this terrible tragedy.

Please visit Stuffle and send him your thoughts.

Thanks!

1 Other Freaks Said:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger stuffle said...

Thank-you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home