Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Monday, November 21, 2005

Holy Mole-y Spicoli

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE - Late I know

WOW, it has been WAY TO LONG Since my last blog.

Things have been really crazy lately.

Here is a list of all the things that have happened since the last time I posted:

1. My mom made the move to MI. She is staying with me and my husband. It has been awesome. She has been cooking for us and she cleans up and she plays with my dogs. They are in HEAVEN! It has just been awesome. Although the terms of her being here are not so great, it is ok because we all have faith that what needs to happen will - GOD WILL HANDLE IT.

2. Wedding Drama - my brother-in- law J is getting married on Dec 16th. I will not go into all the details but I will say that I hope his day is not ruined. My, Matt and my bro Jason are standing up and look forward to it.

3. I have been super busy at work. It seems like I get to the office and the day is over. There is not enough time to get everything done that I want to get done.

4. Me, my mom, and Matt went to see Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire. I LOVED IT but it still is not as WONDERFUL as the book. I can't wait until the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe comes out on December 9th! I love C.S. Lewis.

5. We went to see Jeremy Camp, The Afters, and Bethany Dillon @ Sunshine Community Church in Grand Rapids last Friday. It was awesome and just what I needed after I found out the worst news ever:

6. My Grandpa, my best friend, whom I love DEARLY has lymphoma (cancer). I will not know how serious it really is for the next few days.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST - WE PUT ALL THE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS AND OUR TREE UP!

I know this is a boring post, but I will get back to normal soon!

Here is a picture of my dogs, bighting on to the same piece of string from a toy and growling at each other to see who will let go first. LOL!

10 Other Freaks Said:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

11 26 05

Hello Bstermyster:
Thx for visiting my blog and rolling me as well:) Sounds like you have been rather busy with life's responsibilities. When will it end?!! The pic of your dogs is so adorable. I will pray for your grandpa; my grandpa and grandma went through a remission and recurrence period within the past two years, they just need our prayers and love:) Best wishes with your other endeavors. You seem very, very strong with a good head on your shoulders:) Best Wishes and I will come visit from time to time. Have a wonderful weekend:)

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Joubert said...

Sorry to hear about your grandpa, Sarah.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Bstermyster said...

Mahndisa, thank you for stopping by and I will pray for your grandparents as well.

Patrick, thanks. I am taking it one day at a time.

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger pappy said...

Hope your grandpa gets well and that your holidays are filled with Gods blessings

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger tazdog said...

Sarah,
The news about your grandpa is not good. I'm sorry to hear about that. I hope and pray that things will get better. Do you remember my Uncle Charlie.?
Well 1 year ago this month, he lost his battle with lung and bone cancer. Have fun with your mom now that she is there...

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger watbull said...

I will pray for your grandfather, Sarah.

You sure HAVE been busy! My goodness! No wonder you haven't been around! Well, just be sure to check in now and then.

Until next time, take good care of yourself.

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger Three Score and Ten or more said...

Whatever has happened or not, know that your were missed and are certainly welcome back. I will think and pray for you and your grandpa.

As for religious music (not counting general hymns in church) I am a Gaither addict. I'm always hunting out a homecoming.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Hey Sarah, sure would like to hear an update on your grandpa!! Hope all is going well....there...
Merry Christmas...(smiling)

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Cindy Lee Woods said...

Sarah's grandfather, (my dad) is starting chemo treatments. He had three tumors, they removed two. He had bone marrow tests to make sure the cancer was not in his bone marrow, and thank the Lord it was not. He has to have six treatments of chemo. The doctors sound pretty optimistic it should put the lymphoma into remission. That is what we are praying for. Sarahs been pretty busy so I figured she wouldn't mind if I gave an update on her grandpa.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Cindy Lee Woods said...

Tomorrow, December 7th is Sarah's Birthday. Happy Birthday daughter. I love you and am very proud to be your mother. God Bless you in every way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home