Wonderful Past

Life is about love & relationships and mad FUN: Family, friends & pets. We are embarking on a new chapter of our life; The Adoption of Our First Child!

Friday, December 09, 2005

Snow Day & Happy Birthday Little Brother

SNOW DAY - So I know that I have said so many times I have been swamped. But, I got a much needed break today from God, it is called to much snow, very cold temperatures, and working over 50 miles from home. So.....I walked my dogs in the snow, watched movies with my mom, and re-put the christmas lights on my tree since the first set of lights got chewed by a very cute dog named Booker. Anyway, I added my 9 new hallmark ornaments too. My tree looks awesome! This picture is of my pups eating CHEW-gars from their Grandpa Mitchell. He is a Cigar Conesuire and thought his grandkids should be too. This is the "BEFORE BOOKER CHEWED THE LIGHTS" pic of my tree.



Happy Birthday Little Brother - Today is Jason's Birthday. For those of you who do not know. Me and Jason are 1 year and two days apart. I hope he has a great birthday today and here is a little bit about his birth from my mom's site - - JASON'S BIRTH STORY . This is Booker kissing his uncle Jason.



My Grandpa - He had his first day of chemo yesterday, he is doing well. Thanks everyone for prayers. Please continue to pray for him as he is not out of the woods yet. Also please pray for my Grandma so that she can keep her energy up while taking care of him during this tim.

My Mom - My mom has officialy spoiled her grandkids. No more crate during the day, treats all the time, and lots of hugs and kisses.



4 Other Freaks Said:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Joubert said...

I'll keep you and all you're loved ones in my prayers.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

12 12 05

Hey: I will continue to think of you and pray as well. Thx for sharing and posting!!! Great pics of the dog and Happy Late Birthday to YOU AND your Brother!!Have a nice day:

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Great picture and nice dog!

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.atomfilms.com/af/spotlight/collections/holidazed/?afhomeclicktrack=MUS1

Okay Sarah, I am not sure if you haven't seen this already, but click on the "White Trash Christmas"! Ahh, makes me reminisce about the "good ole' times......"
BTW, it's Chrissy.... Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home